Job Type: Full-time
- Provide parts and accessories to new and used vehicle sales, service department, and outside parts clients accurately and in a timely manner. Provide prompt and fair adjustments on defective parts
- Maintain ongoing contact with key wholesale and retail customers.
- Provide a balanced parts and accessories inventory. Provide acceptable levels of on-site parts availability.
- As appropriate, manage all aspects of the center’s wholesale parts program.
- Increase sales by preparing and formulating annual forecasts, adjusting forecasts as needed, and by developing and implementing sales promotions as needed.
- Manage inventory investments by maintaining adequate turn ratio and minimal obsolescence. Develop, implement and administer effective inventory procedures.
- Maintain budget levels by monitoring expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Work with General Manager and HR to determine appropriate staffing levels. Execute hire or termination decisions. Ensure high quality of new hires by thorough screening and selection.
- Motivate, train, develop, and direct staff. Define and monitor performance of direct reports.
- Maintain supply and support systems, including parts catalogs, price lists, promotional literature, and other materials, by ensuring they are current, stocked, and distributed.
- Upgrade knowledge of Leavens Automotive Group products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise by training on-the-job, attending trade shows and educational programs, establishing personal network, reviewing industry publications, and participating in professional societies.
- Minimum 3 years dealership experience is required, preferably in Parts or Service.
- Automotive inventory control system experience
- Management experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and organization capabilities
- College diploma is considered an asset
Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive salary plus bonus structure means your talent and hard work will be rewarded
- Comprehensive benefits. We know protection for you and your family is important
- VW training certification program.
- An opportunity to compete in VW run competitions
- To work alongside seasoned parts professionals.
- Lots of room to grow with 6 dealerships across Ontario
Leavens Automotive Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email).
We thank all applicants who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.