News and Events
Volkswagen Chatham is collecting donations from November 1st – December 20th for the local food bank. Donations can be dropped off at the dealership during regular business hours. We are also accepting cash donations.
Some of our most needed non-perishable food categories are:
- Dried vegetables & legumes (lentils, kidney beans, black beans, chick peas, etc.)
- Canned vegetables & legumes
- No-salt-added canned tomatoes
- Canned tuna and salmon
- Peanut butter
- Special diet foods (gluten-free, lactose-free, etc.)
*Please check expiry dates before donating food items.
*Sorry, but Health Regulations prevent our accepting homemade preserves
Thank you for helping us support our local community leading up to the holiday season.
Thank you to our valued customers, staff, and community who helped the Leavens Automotive Group raise over $8500 in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
What is Give Pink?
October is Breast Cancer Action Month and during this time Volkswagen Chatham and the Leavens Automotive Group are asking customers and friends to GIVE PINK to raise funds for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. Help us reach our goal of a minimum contribution of $7,500 to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation over the month of October.
Here’s how you can GIVE PINK:
- When you’re in for service, add a pink valve cap to your tires (or your friends!) for a $2 Donation or do all 4 for a $5 Donation to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Volkswagen Chatham will GIVE PINK when you purchase a new vehicle. Volkswagen Chatham will donate $100 to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation for each new vehicle sold.
All donors will recieve a Thank You slip to put on our wall!
- Breast Cancer is the most common cancer diagnosis in women worldwide
- One in nine Canadian women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime
- That’s over 25,000 Canadian women in a year (220 men) Or 86 Canadian women each day
Leavens Automotive Group will be contributing a minimum contribution of $7,500 to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation over the month of October.